Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Suggested Activity 4: Take a road-trip

Take a road-trip

'The Story Factory Reading Zone' readers say:
I love going on short road trips on sunny days (especially with my Mum!). Maybe drive to the nearest city and go shopping or eat at a nice restaurant, or just drive someplace we haven't been before and enjoy the ride.
I totally agree with this one. I love going out driving and experiencing the joy of the open road. I particularly like going into the countriside with the windows wide open. Of course, having air conditioning or a sunroof is good to stop it getting too hot in the warm weather.


Over to you:
Where do you like to take a road trip to?
Tell us about it in the comments, or share some pictures and your blog and leave a link.  


Pop back this afternoon for the first 'places to visit' 
(this one's particularly for those in the southern hemisphere ;) )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment